Saturday, June 25, 2016

Dream Warning of False Church Leaders Part 1 & 2







I am going to first start off by quoting a Bible verse in 2 Timothy 3:1-9 (KJV) to reference a time we are living in. "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God: Having a form of godliness, but denying the power therefore: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was." The more I observe and notice what is going in the world and in a lot of churches, I am reminded of the Bible verse 2 Timothy 3:1-9. The Bible is fulfilling and the more I think back on how things were in churches back in the 80's and 90's, I'm reminded constantly that things are not the same. The one thing that will never change is the power of prayer and God not only changing things but also the cold hearts of people who have selfish motives or intentions. I never would have thought that people would have such a selfish way about themselves that they wouldn't want to help people that are in need of help. I look at how I was brought up and how I was taught if you see someone in need, if you can help them then help them out if you can. When it's getting to the point where churches who people looked up to as good word churches that is begging for money asking people to give so much money to keep their Mega churches going, it's a big sign that we are in these last days.

I am not a teacher, minister, pastor, reverend, deacon, etc. or any titles that people are given or give themselves. However, as a person who was brought up in the church since birth, I am well aware of what is going on with how the false prophets are coming in churches getting the born again believers to stray away from the path that is pleasing and acceptable to the Lord. I can't say that I have not made mistakes in my life because I have and none of us are perfect but there is a big difference when Christians ask God for forgiveness and fully repent of their sins like it says in Hosea 14:4 (KJV) "I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away from him." There is also a big difference when Christians willfully sin and act like "well God has forgiven me so I didn't do anything wrong" like it says in Hebrews 10:26 (KJV) "For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins..." I think there are a lot of Christians that are in the same boat that I'm in where they have to watch good preaching on TV in order to get a good word because a lot of churches are becoming like a recruiting camp like in college football, college basketball, the NBA, and the NFL. Like in college sports, the NBA, and the NFL recruit and draft players, the churches have become like a recruiting facility to draft and recruit members in those particular churches. Alter calls nowadays have become not as much focused on salvation as much as it is as getting visitors to join the different churches. The churches are in need of more than just a couple of people who are on fire for God to come but collectively the church need everyone to be on one accord. The church need more Christians praying and believing in faith like it says in Matthew 18:20 (KJV) "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Churches have to get back to where when God calls different members to use his or her gifts to where everyone is receptive and not jealous or envious of them because they may be more gifted than him or her in different areas. There are people who are more gifted than me in a lot of different areas. For example, I have always been more of a hidden talented person. Some people may ask me how can a person who is always trying to encourage other people be a hidden talented person. It's simple when people tried to tell you all of your life you would never succeed like they have told me, it's easy to prove them wrong by showing them and not uttering a single word. Yes it hurts but the more you prove the doubters wrong, the more they are not likely to say negative things about you. James 1:6 (KJV) "But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering, For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed." Jude 1:22 (KJV) "And of some have compassion, making a difference..." I think in these last days we as Christians need to be around fellow Christians with like minded and precious faith that are going to help built people up and not the kind that will only built up certain people and belittle others. I just thought I would share from my heart what's going on and I just wanted everyone else to do the same. God blessed each and everyone of us with a gift. Whether you have hidden or non-hidden talents don't be afraid to use your gifts and talents.



No comments:

Post a Comment